Sunday, March 18, 2012

Some Miscellaneous Seattle Food

Here are some photos of some other eating experiences I had while in Seattle that were really good.

Excellent coffee drinks at Vivace's.

One night we had take-out pizza from Romio's. It was great pizza, and they did a pretty decent tiramisu, too.
Link

This last trip to Seattle saw my first Whole Foods experience. WOW is all I can say. There are two Whole Foods in Vancouver, but I've never been in them. I couldn't believe how chi-chi this Seattle location was, and the variety of stuff available for take-out! It was overwhelming. On top of that, the bakery items were gorgeous, as was the seafood selection. We bought a few grocery items and then selected a couple of things for dinner. I went with some Indian take-out; tandoori chicken, coconut rice, Bombay potatoes, naan. It was good, especially the rice!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin