Thursday, March 01, 2012

Back!

March 1 seems like a good time to restart ReTorte. A lot has happened since the fall. I've moved twice, I've had a lot of stress and upheaval as a result of those moves, and I'm transitioning to life at the coast - the Wet Coast, that is. Yes, I am now coming to you from Greater Vancouver, Surrey to be specific. I just landed here a month ago.

Lately, I have started to miss my food blog, and I've felt very re-energized towards it since the new year, especially since I started using Pinterest. OMG, the food on that site is OUTRAGEOUS! So many things to try, so many ideas...it's almost overwhelming! I have two recipes from Pinterest on the go right now, as a matter of fact, and I'll definitely post the results when they are ready.

I have some new food adventures to write about, too. The variety down here at the coast is amazing, as I knew it would be. The array of cultures represented provides endless opportunities for delicious foodie exploration.

As a side note, Google has changed it's privacy policies after today, and so that might mean a change to WordPress. I don't know for sure, but I'm thinking about it. We'll see how it goes. I do find myself getting more and more disenchanted with Blogger, though.

Tomorrow: onto the food - I promise!

I hope all my readers are well!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh lovely - i'm sorry to hear you're in surrey ;) jk, jk.

Good to have you back!

Wandering Coyote said...

I could be worse - in fact it was: I originally moved to Maple Ridge.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin