Friday, March 04, 2011

Another Lunch at Max & Irma's

I think my dad and I are addicted to Max & Irma's in Nelson, because we went there for another lunch yesterday, and once again, had a fabulous meal. Every Monday night they have a ethnic theme, and this Monday, the 7th, it's Greek. Oh, I'd love to go because I adore Greek food!

Here is our lunch from yesterday.


Dad opted for the spinach salad, which came topped with prosciutto. It was accompanied by M&I's homemade multi-grain bread.

After much deliberation, I chose the chicken club wrap and it was so excellent!

Since we both had "lighter" lunches, we decided to give into dessert temptation. M&I's make their own desserts and they are always excellent. The dessert board contained an item that immediately caught my attention: peanut butter & chocolate ganache pie! OMG! Fantabulicious! I got quite a large slice and it was very rich and filling, but so amazing!


Dad had ordered the same, but there was only one slice left and I got it, so he went with the flourless chocolate espresso torte. He said it was excellent.


I'd love to go back for dinner because they really have a great menu.

2 comments:

DEZMOND said...

oooh, both of the cakes look fantabulicious :) Dad's especially, it seems soft and juicy!

Tina said...

Well why not return when they serve such great looking meals. Dessert....my weakness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin