Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Feast 2010

Apparently, I haz fanz. I got some feedback on Christmas day from someone I didn't even know read this site saying "hey, you haven't posted in a while!"

And then I see I haven't posted since the 10th of this month...

I really need a kick in the ass. It's not like I have a lack of things to write about...

Anyway, I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. I thought I'd post some pix of the Christmas dinner I had on Saturday night, which took place at my SIL's parents' place and which consisted of the usual ginormous spread of ham, turkey, and all the fixings. This time, dessert was provided by my SIL's Aunt J, and it was a yummy and light peaches & cream angel food cake. There were over 20 people at dinner that night, so I couldn't get a picture of everything, but you get the general idea.





But I did get a picture of my fan's doggy, Ali the Christmas Retriever! Isn't she great? I've met her before at other celebrations and she has such a lovely personality!


Thanks, Fan, for giving me a nudge to post! I will try to stay on it!

3 comments:

DEZMOND said...

I wonder what's in that lovely cake? :)

Wandering Coyote said...

There is some kind of vanilla pudding and chunks of peaches in the middle, I believe, and the cake is iced with whipped cream. Yumm-o!

DEZMOND said...

mmm, peaches :)))
I also like posting my cooking and my cakes, but over at my Facebook profile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin