Friday, July 17, 2009

And Now for a Laugh...

I guess if you're a foodie, one of your favourite Muppets might be the Swedish Chef. Did you know he has his own YouTube channel? Well, he does, and you can view it here.

Man, I have wasted a lot of time recently watching clips of old Muppet episodes, including all the Swedish Chef ones I could find, and holy cow are they even more funny as an adult than they were when I was a kid!

Here are a couple of my favourite Swedish Chef episodes. Enjoy!



6 comments:

Denise said...

I remember the Swedish Chef. I feel like him sometimes, stuff flying everywhere...lol Thanks for the laugh

Donna-FFW said...

I remember him well also.. Thanks for a bit of nostalgia:)

Heather S-G said...

Of course I remember the Swedish Chef...fondly :D

Cathy said...

My favourite has always been Beaker - and that was my nickname in high school (long story, but spiky read hair and blowing up the chemistry lab once had something to do with it). I actually own the first few seasons of the muppet show - it never gets old :)

Reeni said...

These are so cute! And funny! But for some reason I don't remember watching them.

NKP said...

I love the Swedish Chef. I add him to my posts from time to time. He never goes out of style!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin