Saturday, December 20, 2008

Another Lunch at The Preserved Seed

I've mentioned this awesome restaurant in Nelson, BC (about an hour from where I live) previously (here and here) but I thought I'd post another couple of pictures since I went there for lunch yesterday with my dad.

The special of the day was beef chili served with corn chips and the PS's wonderful fresh salad. Dad reported that the chili was excellent and perfect for the crappy weather we were expiencing.

I opted for my favourite, the Deli Rose Sandwich: hormone-free roast beef, organic, house-made bun, onions, spicy ketchup, mozzarella cheese, and some kind of mustard that I actually found tolerable (I normally hate mustard and ask for the sandwich without it, but I forgot this time).

For dessert, we both had our absolute fave, the coconut cream pie (mentioned in earlier posts). It was, as usual, to die for!

Another spectacular meal at the PS! Keep up the good work you guys - you're the best!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Everytime you post about your lunches here, my mouth waters! Mmmm, looks delicious.

Wandering Coyote said...

Well, if you ever come to visit (hint hint) I'll be sure to take you there!

Joseph said...

The food might be ok but you might want to do some research online re: the group behind this restaurant. A lot of enlightening info. online especially from many former members.

I like to feel good about the companies/businesses I patronize, this isn't one of them.

Wandering Coyote said...

Joseph, help a girl out, provide a link or two.

Joseph said...

http://www.twelvetribes-ex.org/whyileft.html

http://www.twelvetribes-ex.com/?page_id=49

there are plenty more...

Wandering Coyote said...

Wow, thanks for the info.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin