Saturday, November 29, 2008

Introducing Mr. Robot Coupe

I thought I'd share with you my favourite piece of kitchen equipment at my new work place - other than the dishwasher, that is. It's a Robot Coupe food processor, and I use it to mainly shred fruit, veg, and cheese for our various baking products.

Robot Coupe make a huge variety of commercial mixers, prep machines, food processors, etc. and they are great. The one I use at work is this one, and I have to say that I am totally in love with it. Man, it'll shred anything - and keep on shredding! And the beauty of it is that it comes apart easily and all the parts go right in the dishwasher. It makes life a whole lot easier, let me tell you. At $1100+, I won't be getting one at home anytime soon, but it sure is a treat to use at work!

2 comments:

Tamara (TC) Staples said...

Very cool! I would be so lost and intimidated with the equipment in a professional kitchen.

Elizabeth said...

That robot coupe looks incredibly useful! I think I've heard of this equipment before on top chef (in passing) but I had never really seen it. Now I know. Very cool!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin