Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Cake!

I couldn't wait to post this! This is the graduation cake I made for my brother's grad from a music technology program.

I'm so pleased with how it turned out I almost feel like crying. I thought perhaps I'd lost my touch, but I think the spark is still in me somewhere... My hands are shaky because of meds, but this is the nicest cake I've done since culinary school! And it's culinary school quality, too.

Thanks to my roommate for allowing me to photograph it since I still don't have a camera.

More later! In the meantime, drool!

5 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Wow, a great cake! You did a very good job here!

Cheers,

Rosa

Wandering Coyote said...

Thanks Rosa!

Cakespy said...

Yes, this is truly a beautiful cake--I can't believe you don't do it every day!! The flavor sounds to die for as well!

Deb said...

Looks beautiful - what a great idea for decorating.

Wandering Coyote said...

Hi Deb,

Thanks, and thanks for commenting!

It's simple. Less=more when it comes to cake decorating, IMO.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin