Thursday, September 28, 2006

Meme

Peabody tagged me for this. Thanks!

I am thinking about: what I'm going to have for dinner
I said: "I'll have a scoop of cookies n cream in a waffle cone" early this afternoon
I want to: make fancy cookies with my cool new leaf cookie cutters
I wish: I had more get up and go these days
I regret: working at that dreadful bakery this past spring
I hear: my sister-in-law decluttering the house
I am: feeling kinda cranky these days
I dance: never; I've always hated dancing
I sing: along frequently to whatever I'm listening too
I cry: more than I admit
I am not: patient
I am: a great bread-baker!
I write: frequently
I confuse: myself (sometimes)
I need: to practice piping techniques

I tag: tshsmom and Nancy Drew

2 comments:

Bridget Jones said...

I am thinking about: gorging on new york style cherry cheesecake (which I can't eat but DEARLY would love)
I said: I'll have a toasted bagel instead just before I go to sleep darn diabetes
I want to: be healthy but am soooo lazy
I wish: that I have more ummm energy
I regret: gaining allll that weight in 1990
I hear: my TV (left it on for the cat to watch)
I am: feeling hungry but am sick of salad
I dance: never
I sing: not so much these days, dunno wny
I cry: not at all (good meds!)
I am not: a morning person!
I am: happy
I write: a lot (blog, work)
I confuse: left with right
I need: to focus more on others and to get out more

Anonymous said...

be frustrated no more, you can work as a pastry chef in COmox bc @ an all organic bakery perhaps..we are llooikng for talented hard working interesting person at our bakery wild flour organic bakery..drop us an email if you would like to talk...I am carol contact me at this address....... wildflour@shaw.ca

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin