Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Neglect

One of my goals for this year was to pay more attention to this blog and try to get more traffic on it. It hasn't happened. Let me fill you in, if anyone's still reading this.

I left a job in the interior and moved to Victoria near the middle of February. I did an intensive job search here and was hired on as a pastry apprentice at a bakery. I had to also find a place to live in a matter of a couple of days at the end of February and for a while it was really iffy. I did get a place - a great place - at the eleventh hour. I started my new job March 2 and moved in the night before. It's been a very steep learning curve with early mornings and long hours, necessitating early nights and less time online.

If you want to read about my pastry apprenticeship adventures, you can to so at my Wandering Coyote site. I just posted a couple of pictures of my humble creations there. I might start a new blog just to write about my apprenticeship journey, but I'm not sure I can handle a third blog, especially after I've neglected this on so long. We'll see.

3 comments:

Isabella di Pesto said...

Don't feel guilty.

I've neglected my blog too.

In a month or so, I'll email you and tell you why.

I did manage two new posts this month though.

Congratulations on your new job and your new digs.

I'm glad you're working in what you do best.

Continued success!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new job and on this exciting new chapter in your life! I'm thrilled for you!

I will check out your Wandering Coyote site. But instead of starting a new blog about your apprenticeship journey, why not just write about it in this one? Just a thought.

Good luck with your pastry adventures!

Wandering Coyote said...

Isabella: I've missed you! I'm trying not to feel guilty...

Tania: Great idea, actually. To tell you the truth, I hadn't thought of it. My brain is mush! But the only thing is that I wanted to open this journey up to some people who I don't want going to the Wandering Coyote site through this site. But for now, I'm going to write about the apprenticeship here, because I honestly cannot be bothered at this point to start up a new blog - and a new blog NOT with Blogger. So thanks for the idea!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin