Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Food Agony Aunt

So, now that I'm on the verge of graduation and will have some official documentation in 2 weeks that indicates I actually know what I'm talking about, I'll now make the following announcement:

If you have any baking questions at all that you wish to have answered, if you have a recipe that you can't get to work, if you have questions about ingredients, methods, names of things, techniques, equipment, or whatever, please leave a comment and I'll endeavour to answer your queries to the best of my ability. If I don't have an answer, I'll be honest about it and will at least be able to steer you in the right direction. If it's warranted, I'll write a post re. your question and my answer. If you are in need of a recipe, I also may be able to help.

I love this kind of thing, so fire away - don't be shy.

Don't all inundate me at once, though. I have exams next week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin